Happy Monday!! It’s another week closer to the holidays, and that makes me one happy girl. It also leaves me with a long list of to-dos like shopping, blogging, and hair pulling
( insert giggles ) Just messin’ with you, but let’s be honest we all love it when our days run smooth. One way to eliminate a smidge of my stress is to keep it simple.
This quick and easy top knot is my fav for running errands.
top knot steps:
- toss hair around so that it isn’t so pretty toward the roots.
- spray hairspray and or dry shampoo along the roots so that it gives your hair a less smooth and clean base. unwashed hair works great as well.
- fasten hair into a high ponytail with one band.
- twist hair into a circle bun. similar to a donut shape.
- fasten circle bun with another band.
- any loose pieces can be fastened in with bobbie pins.
- last i like to pull out one piece to give a less polished look like i did in the look above.
- finish off with a spritz of my favorite hairspray by Tresemmé
I hope you enjoyed my top knot tutorial. Please stop by again soon, and if you would be interested in watching a video tutorial please leave a comment below. With a few requests, I would be happy to add one in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!!
[ Tap on photos below for direct links.]
Kérastase enriched nutrition
Bobbie Pins mini
Sexy Hair dry shampoo